Tag: devices for cleaning
Updated on November 11, 2017
Ultrasonic cleaners are designed to conduct ultrasonic cleaning procedures of various complexity to get rid of sludge, grease and dirt on tons of objects. The neoteric solutions, offered by the leading ultrasonic cleaning companies, like Hilsonic, enable the manufacturers process mechanical parts of various configurations of steel, nonferrous metals and non-metallic materials, printed circuit boards and electronic components, surgical and dental instruments, filters, automobile carburettors, injectors, and suppositories, as well as to degas the solutions , intensification of chemical processes, the preparation of suspensions and emulsions, homogenisation and extraction of vegetable raw materials.
Let’s consider an example of a protozoan mechanism – an ultrasonic bath of small capacity. The 35 liters washing chamber is equipped with piezoceramic transducers and a built-in generator of 1000W power, an automatic device for heating the washing liquid, a timer – the devices typically offer high grade reliability and low noise levels. The industry provides a variety of bath options: currently on the basis of the ultrasound baths piezoceramic transducers up to 600 liters are manufactured.
Areas of application
With the help of ultrasound equipment is provided to take care of the following range of tasks:
- Polishing, lapping and polishing compositions of the layers;
- Steel wool, abrasive particle, fiber, dust removal;
- Cleaning corrosion products, scale, oxide film on copper, aluminum, and silver;
- Protecting, preserving and protective coatings, protective enamel, lubricating oils and resins.
- When using ultrasonic pressurised chamber burrs can be removed after machining
- Cleaning filters, watch parts, gears, optical glasses, parts electrovac production parts precision instruments;
- Cleaning and degreasing machine parts from a variety of small chips after machining before polishing pastes and other industrial pollution;
- Cleaning sheet steel from rust and scale, small diameter pipes from corrosion and fouling, live wires and cables prior to the application of various coatings (with the help of specialised systems of continuous ultrasonic cleaning);
In addition, ultrasound cleaning capabilities are taken advantage of in cleaning electronics units: PCB relays, silicon and germanium crystals, quartz plates, as well as cleaning parts of turbojet engines and internal combustion engines, fuel and oil filters, gas turbine parts, piston rings on the engine from oil and abrasive particles.
Another sphere of application is a next level presterilizing surgical instruments, syringes, medical ampoules and vials; parts in the dental practice of cement and stone bridges, washing cans, jars. In jewelry production ultrasonic cleaning is the only option to carry out a precise finish cleaning without damage to the product in a much shorter time (significantly and inevitably affecting the appearance with manual cleaning).
The cleaning procedures, especially at large production facilities, are conducted with the use of ultrasonic baths, designed to create cavitation in poured liquid. The devices are used for ultrasonic cleaning of solids using disinfectants or detergents. The equipment can be used to catalyze a chemical or physical reaction processes in liquids – dissolving, emulsifying, extraction and disinfection.